Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change any information on the Pop and Oli website at any time.
- Pop and Oli is a registered trading name of the Valan Trust ABN 58 139 057 262 and is based in Australia. All orders and transactions are covered by Australian law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the our website are in Australian dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Pop and Oli aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, we do not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of the products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on a number of factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that any colour will match the garment exactly.
Discount Codes, Sale Items & Promo Code Offers
- Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping and tax.
- Unless specified, sale and promotions are valid for a limited time only.
Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
- Issued in Australian dollars only.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 12 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Credit Card, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. We will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded.
- Issued in Australian dollars.
- Once issued, the credit note will remain open for a period of 6 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the credit note has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the credit note is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Credit Card, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the credit note covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- Items bought with a credit note can be exchanged but not refunded.
- The value of credit notes is defined by the amount spent at the time of purchase independently of sales, discounts or promotions.
- Pre-orders are offered with estimated delivery dates only.
- You will be notified by email in the event of a delayed delivery.
- Pre-orders will be prioritised in the order they were placed.
If a pre-ordered item is unavailable, you will be notified via email.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to and retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our site and have cookies on your browser, we understand this as accepting our usage of cookies.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Data forwarded to third parties is only used to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. These include: MailChimp, Privy, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Pop and Oli does not store your data. You can erase cookies from your computer or mobile device, or you can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent from your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We firmly believe in protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter subscribers to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a secure payment gateway.
WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pop and Oli is the controller of the personal data you submit and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
We do not sell your data. Data that is forwarded to third parties we utilise; MailChimp, Privy, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest is only used to provide you with our services.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Pop and Oli processes your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a Pop and Oli account you can email email@example.com to edit your personal data. If you are a newsletter subscriber, you can update your subscriber information through the link in the footer of our newsletters.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Pop and Oli at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped.
- You have an unsettled debt with Pop and Oli.
- You are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years.
- You have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules.
Erasure of any personal data withdraws the ability for Pop and Oli to trace previous proof of purchase and may prevent opportunity to exchange or refund an item.
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Pop and Oli legitimate interest. Pop and Oli will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from direct marketing by following the instructions in the footer of each newsletter.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We take data protection very seriously and have dedicated customer service personnel who handle your requests in relation to your personal data and rights as stated above. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE:
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
Pop and Oli is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website.
This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any general questions please email us at: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.