Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change any information on the Pop and Oli website at any time.
- Pop and Oli is a registered trading name of the Valan Trust ABN 58 139 057 262 and is based in Australia. All orders and transactions are covered by Australian law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the our website are in Australian dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Pop and Oli aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, we do not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of the products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on a number of factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that any colour will match the garment exactly.
Discount Codes, Sale Items & Promo Code Offers
- Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping and tax.
- Unless specified, sale and promotions are valid for a limited time only.
Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
- Issued in Australian dollars only.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 12 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Credit Card, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. We will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded.
- Issued in Australian dollars.
- Once issued, the credit note will remain open for a period of 6 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the credit note has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the credit note is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Credit Card, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the credit note covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- Items bought with a credit note can be exchanged but not refunded.
- The value of credit notes is defined by the amount spent at the time of purchase independently of sales, discounts or promotions.
- Pre-orders are offered with estimated delivery dates only.
- You will be notified by email in the event of a delayed delivery.
- Pre-orders will be prioritised in the order they were placed.
If a pre-ordered item is unavailable, you will be notified via email.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a secure payment gateway.
Pop and Oli is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website.
This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
You are able to accept or refuse the use of these cookies, but by doing so may restrict your ability to use the site. Pop and Oli reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
If you have any general questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.